Fisher F75 Ltd
New Leading-Edge Technology!
These new features make the F75 Ltd more versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up your iron-infested sites!
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeTone®: Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing “High” setting)
- Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number – Serialization now stored electronically
Fisher F75 Ltd with Boost and Cache Processes.
The most versatile high performance detector ever made! It is the industry’s premier relic hunting and ultimate multi-purpose metal detector.
- Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions.
- Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
- Lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors; Best Ergonomics in the Industry
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight – For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Low Operating Cost – Typically 40+ Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
- 11” DD and 5” DD Waterproof Searchcoils included
- Rain Cover for Control Housing & Battery Housing Available
- Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing reference 13158Hz, 13100Hz, 1043Hz, 12987Hz, 12931Hz, 12876Hz, 12821Hz
- Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 10 9 root Hertz (detectivity)
- Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
- Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) 40,000 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) 4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive
- Discrimination Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods
- ID Ground Suppression: third order
- Battery Life: Typically 40 hours with high quality alkaline batteries Estimated 80 hours with nickel oxyhydroxide batteries Estimated 65 hours with lithium iron disulfide batteries
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing