U$S 3470 Free Shipping
Raider-II Remote scanning metal detector
- Application: mineral lode searching, field exploration, archaeological research, treasure finding
- Detection of underground metal (mineral) position, size, and depth
- Pinpoint six kinds of metal mine: copper, silver, gold, lead, tin and Diamond
- Search range: 800 meters (radius)
- Measure depth: down to 30 m
- Handheld receiving antenna
- Power supply: 9 V DC rechargeable battery
User has to wave arms with traditional metal detector for searching metal objects. Such detector
can cover limited surface during operation. It can hardly work in severe conditions.
Due to the different principle, the detection depth of traditional detector is very limited. To have a
better detection result, our company introduced the advanced remote sensing detection technology.
After repeated research and test, we developed this remote sensing metal detector system, i.e. treasure
metal directional indicator. It is characterized by searching fast over super large area and depth.
Its signal can penetrate in mountain and pass through rivers.
It can detect gold(Au), silver(Ag), copper(Cu), lead(Pb), tin(Sn), and jewel. The detector can transmit
and receive signal in a large range. The detection radius length can be over 1000 meters.
The signal can penetrate 90 meters in the mountain without attenuation. It can detect one piece of silver
coin buried in depth of several meters.The operation of this remote sensing detector is simple. Mastering
the use of this detector may take some practice. But it is important for getting a successful detection result.
|Product name:||Raider-II long range metal detector|
|Storage temperature:||-40 C to + 85°C|
|Pinpoint six kinds of metal mine:||copper, silver, gold, lead, tin and Diamond|
|Operation humidity:||0-95% (no condensation)|
|Storage temperature||-40 C to + 85°C|