VR1000B-II LONG RANGE KING
VR1000B-II is the newest upgraded version based on VR Long Range King. We add one function of adjusting sensitivity to it. Makes the operation more convenient. The English operation panel becomes more beautiful. The detect target becomes 7 kinds of metal: Gold, Silver, Copper, Placer Gold, Tin, Aluminum and Jewel. The VR1000B-II is an advanced Metal Detector System utilizing advanced FORWARD GAUSS technology that is both an audio and visual detector. This metal detector was first used in the field in 1984 and the FORWARD GAUSS technology that it uses has proven to be (by far) the most successful.
(1) We add a function of indicator lights. These indicator lights show 20 different distances between the user with a receiver and the transmitter.
(2) Most common frequencies are Gold, Silver, Copper, Placer Gold, Tin, Aluminum and Jewel.
(3) Detecting Range: 100-1000m
(4) Detecting Depth: 5-50m
(5) After tracking target, you will have some idea of the identification and the exact pinpoint.
(6) The face (front) of the transmitter has six LED’s (channel indicator lights) across the top; each is labeled for a particular element.
(1) A black case with aluminum trim, a handle and two locks; (2) External Battery Port; (3) The Belt Receiver; (4) Receiving Rods; (5) Battery Charger; (6) Antenna; (7) Marker Flags; (8) Operators Manual
(1) Max Detection: 5-50m
(2) Detect Range: 100-1000m
(3) Rechargeable Battery: Continuous working 48 hours
(4) Power: 850mA
(5) Frequency: 433Mhz+/-150Khz
(6) Inner Storage: EEPROM 16k*8Bit
(7) Voltage: 9~12VDC
(8) Temperature Range: -40℃~85℃
(9) Operating Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)
(10) Ultrasonic Frequency: 400-3000Mhz+/-150Khz
(11) Weight: 14LBS
(1) Size/Unit: 45*32*20cm
(2) Weight/Unit: 6kg
(3) Qty./CTN: 1unit
(4) Size/CTN: 46*34*24
(5) G.W./CTN: 7.5kg